Quick introduction to CommunityNet Aotearoa
The Home page
You can return to the home page at any time by clicking on the CommunityNet Aotearoa logo.
From the home page you are able to search for any resource by keyword or category. You will also see the newest resources that have been added to CommunityNet Aotearoa.
On the home page you can quickly search for resources. Type a keyword into the search field and click Search all or choose a category to search within. If you wish to browse the resources you can simply click on one of the categories.
Scroll down to view your search results.
The search results display a quick view allowing you to quickly find the resources you are looking for.
The resource quick view includes:
- Short summary of the resource
- Who contributed the resource
- When it was posted
- The type of resource
- How popular the resource is
The five types of resources
There are five types of resources on CommunityNet Aotearoa. They are colour coded to help you quickly identify what type of resource you are viewing.
- How-to guides: for community organisations new to a process or topic
- Stories & case studies: about organisations experiences and learning
- Information & advice: such as new research, useful examples and thinking about topics relevant to community organisations
- Tools & templates: such as tips, checklists and documents that organisations can use and/or modify
- Shared links: to recommended and useful websites
View the full contents
To view the full contents of a resource, click on the title or read more»
You will then see the full contents of the resource as well as information about the resource.