Getting on Board webinar series
Created: February 25, 2019 at 2:54 PM | Updated: February 21, 2020 | By NZ Navigator Trust
Graeme Nahkies from Boardworks International presents this Creative New Zealand webinar series aimed at developing governance capability in New Zealand.
Creative NZ encourages, promotes and supports the arts in New Zealand and their work in capability building includes this series, designed with arts organisations in mind but applicable to any community organisation.
The webinars cover the following topics:
- Governance with impact
- Chairing the board
- Information for good governance
- Decision-making at board level
- Board succession and transition
- Board dynamics
- Health and safety and the role of the Board
- Boardroom excellence - the Chair/Chief Executive relationship
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_CpVXRrdRHMARb5mUN2OSAYrzUtfs_Eg (opens in a new window)