Created: May 29, 2023 at 11:45 AM | Updated: May 29, 2023 | By NZ Navigator Trust
Evaluating how an organisation is meeting it's social impact goals starts from the top.
Is your board asking the right questions to facilitate measuring of outcomes at your organisation?
The following questions are a good starting point for a board:
- Is the organisation measuring outcomes?
- What exactly are we measuring?
- Why did we choose those things to measure?
- How do we measure and evaluate?
- Are we making a difference?
- What are we learning about the organisation’s work?
- Is the organisation’s work having any unintended outcomes, positive or negative? How are these tracked?
- What can be done to improve the organisation’s outcomes measurement?
- Are we complying with regulations and laws related to data? Are there any risks?
Use the link below to download the full document - Top Ten: Ten questions every board director needs to ask about measuring outcomes.
(opens in a new window)