Taking care of risk in volunteering
Created: July 19, 2020 at 9:07 PM | Updated: July 20, 2020 | By NZ Navigator Trust
This risk management guide comes from Volunteering England and the Institute for Volunteering Research.
The guide explains the risks associated with volunteers and ideas for dealing with these risks. It is a resource for any organisation that involves volunteers and aims to simplify risk management for organisations just getting to grips with risk. It offers:
- information: the main risks, legal liabilities, insurance
- advice and guidance: setting up and implementing
- methods and templates: techniques, tools and forms
- case studies: examples of organisations’ good practice
- further sources: places to find out more
Download the guide (pdf, 4.8 MB) using the link below. [Note: there is a download button at the top right once you follow the link - you don't need to install the software to download the guide].
https://jumpshare.com/v/ZI52Ooom0pKPH7MaUz5W?b=8IeYdexyDVhb7lVG0EbF (opens in a new window)