Working Well Guide and Resources
Created: September 23, 2020 at 4:38 PM | Updated: November 3, 2021 | By NZ Navigator Trust
The Mental Health Foundation’s Working Well Guide and resources provide organisations with the tools to create a culture that enhances and protects people’s mental health.
Good mental health leads to better engagement, reduced absenteeism and higher productivity, while improving people’s wellbeing, morale and job satisfaction.
The fact sheets, worksheets and slides support workplaces to improve wellbeing at individual, team and systems levels. They are focused on helping organisations to identify and address potential psychosocial risks.
The resource topics are:
- Creating positive environments for mental wellbeing - the what, why and how
- Enhancing mental wellbeing – Five Ways to Wellbeing at Work
- Minimising and managing workplace stress
- Positive communication at work
- Workplace bullying prevention
(opens in a new window)