NZ Navigator Trust
Creating a digital space to equip a thriving community sector
The NZ Navigator Trust has an ambitious vision - to create a growing portfolio of digital spaces that provide easy access to a number of high quality tools and resources that equip community organisations and create a thriving charitable and community sector in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our aim is to provide resources that are:
- Simple - the resources are easy to use.
- Relevant - they make sense to people.
- Useful - they help people to solve a problem and/or to improve.
- Trusted - they are curated by the community for the community.
The Trust currently has two free online tools:
NZ Navigator is an online self-assessment designed for community organisations to assess themselves across nine domains of operation including governance, strategic direction, finances, people management and communications.
The final assessment links the organisation to resources held on our other website, CommunityNet Aotearoa.
Together these free tools enable groups to develop stronger organisations, set their own priorities for action and access resources to assist in that development.
- Organisation Size
- Organisation Stage
- Serves the following communities
- Any sector
- Based in the following regions
- Wellington City