A social media toolkit template for nonprofits
An effective social media campaign needs more than a good purpose. It needs a compelling story and imagery that stands out to grab the reader’s attention and motivates them to share your initiatives with their friends and family.
A social media toolkit contains resources that you can use to streamline your campaigns on social media platforms. It's similar to a media kit but includes information for social media marketing.
- Video about the campaign
- Stories and data
- Personal stories about your organisation's impact
- Data about your organisation or cause
- Hashtags for use on social media
- Attention grabbing photos
- Written content
- Sample social media posts
- Links to your website and social media pages
- Your contact information
- A list of sponsors and partners
Read more here.