Management Library of Resources
This online library, based in the US, includes many free resources for non-profits that are useful in New Zealand organisations.
There are a number of broad categories used to organise the library including:
- Yourself - improving your core skills; manage yourself; work with others; work with groups
- Leadership - how to govern (boards); how to lead; how to manage; how to supervise
- Organisations - performance management; design; behaviour; evaluation; change
- Personnel - HR & staffing; training employees; employee performance & management; volunteer management
- Finances - finance and funding (non-profit)