Virtual Peer Input Process
Using this tool will help you:
- Invite in new perspectives and insights to address a current issue or challenge.
- Leverage the wisdom of peers to surface assumptions or illuminate new opportunities.
- Collectively identify common patterns and themes in the work of community change
The Virtual Peer Input Process can be helpful in different situations. It can...
- be used to generate fresh perspectives and illuminate new ideas for action for an individual or group struggling with a specific challenge
- be a structured way for peers to learn from each other
- help to surface and test assumptions while building shared understanding for a group who is launching an innovative initiative together
It works best when participants come to the process with a question or dilemma they want to resolve.
Download the tool from the Tamarack Institute Resource Library (PDF, 300 KB)