Policy and Procedure Library
The Best Practice Policy and Procedures Template Library's purpose is to provide a simple way for NGO Mental Health and Addiction providers (and other community organisations) to access best practice quality improvement templates.
You can download the policy and procedure templates and associated documents, and store them in your own file systems. Once downloaded, you can either:
- Use the templates as they are
- Modify the templates to best fit your own organisational needs
- Use parts of the templates to enhance your existing policies / documents.
All templates have been developed to comply with New Zealand legislative requirements, and relevant quality improvement guidelines and standards.
The policy and procedure templates are grouped into the following areas of activity:
- Consumer Rights
- Organisational Management
- Service Continuum
- Safe and Appropriate Environments
- Restraint Minimisation
- Infection Protection and Control
This library of templates, now hosted by Platform Trust, was developed by a collaborative effort amongst the Northern Region mental health and addiction services, overseen by the Navigate North Network and supported by the NRA group.