Health and Safety Toolbox
Created: October 28, 2020 at 2:35 PM | Updated: October 28, 2020 | By Community Waikato
Community Waikato have developed this guide that provides all the information you and your team will need to create a tailored health and safety plan that is appropriate for your community organisation.
What you'll find in this easy to read guide:
- Your Health and Safety responsibilities and how to manage risks and harm facing your marae/organisation.
- The practical steps, training and instruction needed in your organisation/marae to ensure people are healthy and safe.
- The impact of key changes resulting from the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
There are three sections to the Toolbox:
- A Health and Safety Framework - working through this section will provide all the information you require to construct your own Health and Safety plan.
- Templates and tools for you to use as part of your planning.
- Supporting Information - eg core legislative information.
https://www.communitywaikato.org.nz/s/191017-CW-HS-Booklet-Second-Edition-Oct-19-FINAL.pdf (opens in a new window)