Further employment information
Created: November 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM | Updated: May 8, 2020 | By Community Resource Kit
This is a list of more places to go for employment-related information...
Employment New Zealand - The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Employment New Zealand is the go-to place for general employment related matters. This can be found here.
Mana Mahi Workplace Wellbeing Project
- A one-stop employment relations resource designed specifically for tangata whenua, community and voluntary sector organisations. This can be found here.
Community Law Manual: Community Organisations and the Law
- The Community Law Manual covers many of the key legal issues that organisations working in the community not-for-profit sector will need to be aware of. This can be found here.
Diversity Works Toolkits
- Resources designed to help employers explore and implement a range of equal employment opportunities and diversity management strategies. These can be found here.
Sport New Zealand
Sport NZ has guides and information on how to find and keep volunteers, and the experiences of volunteers. These can be found here.
Our Community (Australia)
- A help-sheet from the Australian Institute of Community Practice and Governance for planning, recruiting, managing and retaining volunteers. This can be found here.
- An English website with resources for managing volunteers. Their website can be found here.
Volunteering Canterbury Resources
- A range of sample documents and templates to assist with the involvement and administration of volunteers. These can be found here.
Volunteering New Zealand
- Information and useful resources related to volunteering, including policies and guidelines, templates, research, digital tools, books and publications. Their website can be found here.
Previous page: Involving volunteers
Next topic: Introduction to Communications
Contents of the Community Resource Kit