Translated resources from Charities Services
Created: October 19, 2022 at 3:02 PM | Updated: October 18, 2022 | By NZ Navigator Trust
Charities Services have translated six of their key resources into nine languages - Te Reo Māori, Cook Islands Māori, Tongan, Samoan, Fijian, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Arabic.
The resources that have been translated are:
- Starting up a charity
- What you need for registration (as a charity)
- Information for new officers
- Completing your Annual Return (Tier 3 and Tier 4)
- Simple Tier 4 Performance Report Template
- A quick guide to the Simple Tier 4 reporting template
Use the link below to view these resources.
(opens in a new window)