Created: April 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM | Updated: April 21, 2021 | By NZ Navigator Trust
Digital Boost (created by The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) in partnershop with leading Kiwi Innovators) is somewhere you can learn how the use of digital tools and technologies can support your organisation's operations.
You'll find free education (online and completely self-paced), a community (with live Q&A sessions with experts), digital support advisors to help you at Digital Boost - just choose the skills you need to know, and learn them whenever it suits you.
Courses and information include:
- Digital tools (productivity tools, the cloud and more)
- Websites (setting one up smartly)
- Digital marketing (social media, email marketing and more)
- Accounting (cloud based accounting tools
- Future technologies (AI, VR and 3D printing)
(opens in a new window)