Created: April 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM | Updated: August 23, 2023 | By NZ Navigator Trust
Digital Boost (created by The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) in partnershop with leading Kiwi Innovators) is somewhere you can learn how the use of digital tools and technologies can support your organisation's operations.
Digital Boost is a free self-directed online learning platform, with short videos, live events and expert advice.
You'll find free education (online and completely self-paced), a community (with live Q&A sessions with experts),and digital support advisors to help you at Digital Boost - sign up and choose the skills you need to know, and learn them whenever it suits you.
Courses and information include:
- Digital tools (productivity tools, the cloud and more)
- Websites (setting one up smartly)
- Digital marketing (social media, email marketing and more)
- Accounting (cloud based accounting tools)
- Future technologies (AI, VR and 3D printing)
(opens in a new window)