Vaccination mandate and your staff
Created: November 4, 2021 at 5:07 PM | Updated: November 4, 2021 | By NZ Navigator Trust
The New Zealand Council of Trade Unions (CTU) COVID vaccination policy is a great resource for organisations that are planning and developing policies around vaccinations for their workplace.
This policy has been developed at a time when workplaces are responding to the challenges of operating within an environment where NZ is combating the spread of COVID 19.
It reflects both the CTU’s intention to proactively support the national vaccination roll-out, while also providing information for Unions on the fundamental legal principles around vaccines.
Vaccinations are a key control measure against contracting and transmitting COVID-19 and will contribute significantly to keeping working people and their whānau safe.
The topics covered include:
- Vaccination is easy - supporting working people to get vaccinated
- Supporting the vaccine effort through clear and accessible information
- Engagement with working people and their unions
- Health and safety remains a key focus
- Fair treatment regardless of vaccination status
(opens in a new window)